2X ThinClientServer for Windows v3.0
Centrally manage user connections, thin client devices & convert PCs to thin clients
2X ThinClientServer makes the move to thin client computing easy by delivering a solution to convert existing PC's to thin clients and centrally manage thin client devices from any vendor (HP, Neoware, Wyse, Maxspeed and more).
User's connection & device hardware settings (RDP / ICA / NX, screen size, Applications that users have access to, Terminal Server name and more) can be controlled centrally by device, user, group or department (Active Directory / LDAP) via the web based interface.
2X ThinClientServer v3 makes Windows manageable - ON LINUX! It deploys a secure, centrally managed Linux desktop which runs any Windows application via RDP.
2X ThinClientServer other key features:
* Converting existing PCs to thin clients
* Manage users' connection settings centrally by user, group or department
* Limit users to Citrix or 2X published applications rather than giving access to a whole desktop
* Thin client vendor independent: Manage any thin client / PC centrally
* Supports virtually all thin clients and computer hardware