2X ThinClientServer PXES v4.1
Centrally manage user connections, thin client devices & convert PCs to thin clients
2X ThinClientServer makes the move to thin client computing easy by delivering a solution to convert existing PC’s to thin clients and centrally manage thin client devices from any vendor (HP, Neoware, Wyse, Maxspeed and more).
User's connection & device hardware settings (RDP / ICA / NX, screen size, Applications that users have access to, Terminal Servers and VMware virtual desktops) can be controlled centrally by device, user, group or department (Active Directory / Local Accounts) via the web-based interface.
2X ThinClientServer Enterprise edition includes support for Citrix Servers and technical support as opposed to the free 2X ThinClientServer PXES edition.
2X ThinClientServer key features:
* Converting existing PCs to thin clients
* Manage users' connection settings centrally by user, group or department
* Limit users to Citrix or 2X published applications rather than giving access to a whole desktop
* Thin client vendor independent: Manage any thin client / PC centrally
* Supports virtually all thin clients and computer hardware
* Run Citrix & 2X published applications on the same desktop
* Multiple full desktops per ThinClient
* Support for 2X published desktops
* Support for printer and sound redirection in 2X published applications
* More hardware support with Linux kernel 126.96.36.199
* Hotplugging engine support
* Improved 2X managed desktop look and feel
* ThinClient autologin support
* ThinClient shadowing support
* User Usage reporting tool
* Client Usage reporting tool
* ThinClientOS diagnostic tools
* Automatic update notification.